September 20, 2008

Tra La La

For those consistent readers out there (hi Grandma), I thought it would be good to write a bit of an update to keep you all in the loop. I really haven't been up to much today- all the stress from this week boiled up to the weekend, so I did absolutely nothing besides homework, read, and listen to Christopher Parkening (glee!). Oh, and I've been doing a bit of thinking too. About "seas and ships and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings" (now you know one of the books I was reading today...). Meaning it was all random, but all important to stop and think about nonetheless. For example, bends in the road of Life. I don't want to get too artsy here (I'm all prose, really- to be poetic goes against my nature and probably my scope of abilities). But life isn't exactly at a high point right now.

I'll elaborate more soon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

V, you're adorable.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.