December 2, 2008

It's December- Christmas is Nigh!

Wow.
I can't believe it's already this time again!
There's a whole lot more to say, and not a whole lot of time to say it, but I'm altogether excited for this month!
Main points to cover in this blog:
My birthday was terrific: gatherings with various friends, a party, a trip to Disneyland...
Disneyland was so great! They say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...well, after not visiting for over four years, I'd say I'm more than fond of that happy place, especially at Christmas.
At Disneyland, I acquired a boyfriend. Well, that's the wrong word- it's not like I picked him up at a gift shop on Main Street or something- but before I went I didn't have one and afterwards I did. And I didn't ask...does that mean I was aqcuired? Hmm. Anywho. He asked and I said yes and I'm pretty darn excited.
Thanksgiving was wonderful, with friends and family at the Grandparents Leos's home. Lots of mashed potatoes- I was very thankful!
Late Service has started Christmas songs and that in itself is exciting!
The Christmas program at church is coming and I'm playing my flute and piccolo- good times!
Apparently also I'm playing my flute for a bunch of people I've never met. This makes me a little nervous.
That's it for now! Be merry!
~VL~

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh child. you need to write a new blog. Im telling everyone too . I need something exciting to read. love you!