June 10, 2010

My Baby!


Gus-Gus is almost six months old and I couldn't be more in love with his litte face. Each day he greets me at the door with a wagging tail and I love cuddling with him at the end of the day. He is getting to be very big now (at five months he is almost fourty pounds!) and he loves eating chicken, apples, bananas, or pretty much anything we set in front of him. He loves the dog park, and just had his first salon experience yesterday at Petsmart. We've taught him how to sit, stay, lie down, and come when called...although I got another phone call today from Petsmart saying the ladies in the grooming salon told her they thought I should be aware of the training classes they offer.
What're you trying to say, lady? My little pup is perfect. Well, as close as one adorable fuzzball can get.

~VLP~

No comments: