March 10, 2011

Comfort in Carbs


I've noticed a trend lately. Whenever Parker has to work late, like tonight, I crave seashell pasta with white cheddar sauce and lots of butter. This afternoon while shopping at Fresh & Easy, I grabbed a couple boxes just to have in the pantry. It's a good thing I did, because as soon as I found out my dear man was working late, out came the pasta and The Devil Wears Prada. I only slightly felt bad about scarfing down all these carbs when Nigel scolds Andy for choosing clam chowder with a bread bowl for lunch because size six is the new fourteen. Oops.














Leave a comment here! (Or simply click on the title of this post.)
~VLP~


1 comment:

Dionne said...

I am a pasta lover. With an Italian Dad, pasta is something I grew up best friends with.

I LOVE that movie!