March 11, 2011

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Oh boy. I'll admit, after taking a look around (and by that I mean searching through French, German, and Italian Vogue's websites as well as this month's US issue) at what to wear this spring, I'm a bit nervous. It has nothing to do with the style or the pieces themselves. It's the color. Many of my friends tease me because whenever we go shopping I say begrudgingly, "I really should wear more color..." as I reach for something- anything- black. You see my problem. This going to be like The Wizard of Oz- stepping out from the world of black and white into a bright place outside my comfort zone. I'm shooting for a happy medium somewhere between the Olsen twins and Richard Simmons.

Photo credit: Gilt Groupe
Leave a comment here! Or simply click on the title of this post.)

~VP~

No comments: