June 23, 2011

The H Word

No, I'm not talking about hell- although you may think, "Tomato, tomahto" to describe what Parker has to deal with since the word I'm talking about is hormones. Parker had to go on a one day trip for work to Oregon: tears. I drop a fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie on the floor: tears (don't worry, there were only eleven cookies left), and stomp stomp sob to the trash can. Gus and Roscoe napping next to each other in the afternoon: tears, because they are just the cutest dogs in the world. True story: A (strange) lady comes up to me at the store today and puts her hand on my stomach and says, "Aww! What a cute little bump!" so I reached over and put my hand on her stomach and said, "Have we met?" Hormones make you do crazy things.



When can I expect to feel normal again?

Leave a comment here!

~VP~

1 comment:

ehlenj8 said...

Oh wow, that made me laugh out loud!!! That was the perfect response!!!