June 15, 2012

This Week the Trend: Josie Maran SPF 40 Sunblock

Image via Sephora
I wrote recently about another Josie Maran product- the whipped Body Butter in Apricot Vanilla- but I recently tried the Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF 40 and it did not disappoint- in fact, I've been reaching for it all week! It smells wonderful, and is chemical-free so I can also use it for Miles when we go to the beach. One of the main reasons I hate sunblock is because it can be so greasy, but this one really feels light and absorbs very quickly. Give it a try this summer!


And now for the link-up (side note: thank you everyone who participated last week- I was so excited to see your entries)! "This Week the Trend" is a way to showcase your current must-have that you find yourself reaching for constantly: it could be a book you can't put down, new music, a product for yourself/home/babies, fashion find, etc! Here are the rules:


1. Kindly link to your specific post, not your blog's main page.
2. Please link back to me- grab a button!
3. Spread the blog love and click on any of the links below- who knows, maybe you'll find your next favorite thing!



(Note: This week I'm also linking up with Naptime Review and her Favorite Product Fridays!)





4 comments:

lisacng said...

Glad you appreciated and didn't hate my comment on the post comments link ;). I'll have to give my "trend" a thought and get back to you!

Christine @ Mama Papa Barn said...

Thanks for inviting me. I have the button up too.

Unknown said...

New follower from the Naptime Review... I like Josie Maran comments and try to avoid chemicals when possible, so I appreciate this review! Please come see me over at Cave Princess :) www.caveprincess.com

Sweetwater Style said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party!!! I am a new follower!