August 18, 2012

Get Ready for Fall!

I would say that fall is probably my favorite season by far. The air starts getting crisp and cool, and with the cooler weather comes hats, scarves, and jackets. As my sister-in-law and I were flipping through the phone book-sized September issues of our favorite fashion magazines, I started noticing some beautiful trends that I'm excited to try. Here are my top three (from left to right):

1. Burgundy (modeled here by Lana Del Rey for H&M)
2. Gold accents (shown here featuring the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 campaign)
3. Navy blue (worn here by Natalia Vodianova)

The good news is that, while I find inspiration from beautiful ads like D&G's, I don't have to spend a haute budget to enjoy these trends. Just repeat after me: burgundy, gold, navy! 

Follow me on Pinterest to see more ideas for fall!

Don't forget to enter this month's giveaway if you haven't already!

PS Having six kids has never looked so chic! (And it's a look I'm not sure I could pull off!)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! I'm so excited for fall fashions as well!

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things.

jamiedawn said...

just the title of this post got me excited for fall!! and that family? wow! they are gorgeous!

Happy Little Feet said...

Beautiful site. Great blog. New follower

BeaumontGirl said...

MMMMMM fall!!!! Following you from the Mingle :) So glad I found you!

http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

can't wait for fashion week!

Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

lisacng said...

I definitely love fall too. Not too hot. Not too cold. And I love jackets, sweaters, and layering! You are right -- no need to spend big bucks to sport this year's trends!