November 12, 2012

Simple Gifts (Seven Weeks 'Til Christmas)

{photo credit}
For this week's Simple Gifts, I wanted to put together the perfect list of items for the mama-to-be. I found pregnancy to be a great time to focus on taking extra good care of my body, mind, and spirit while preparing for our baby. Enjoy this lineup of some of my favorite items to pamper the expectant mama in your life: 

1. The Pregnancy Project, for the fitness-loving mama

3. Mommy IQ: The Complete Guide to Pregnancy, to answer all her questions

4. Micro-macarons, to satisfy her pregnancy cravings


6. Give Luxe: The Boyfriend Sweater by Hatch, the (cashmere) gift that keeps on giving through pregnancy and beyond


Let me know what you think of this week's list and don't forget to take a look at last week's must-haves for the foodie

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

#mommylife said...

oo i love this! I'm just gonna send your post link to my mom! ha! easy you just made my christmas list! :)

Veralynn said...

@Rachel: That's amazing! So glad you liked it! :)

lisacng said...

I've never seen "Business of Being Born" and am surprised that it would ease a momma's mind! I'll have to check it out! Another one to add to the list is the documentary on babies around the world. I really want to see that! Great list!